Facilities & Services:
Our campuses use state-of-the-art equipment that meet or exceed industry standards.
- All instructors are highly experienced and have completed their Red Seal Trades’ designation and instructor certification.
- Our colleges are student-focused and maintain low student- to-instructor ratios.
- Student Financial Aid Services available.
- Full service restaurant and cafeteria on-site at our Delta campus.
- The UA Piping Industry College of British Columbia provides tutoring services to students whom require additional assistance. It is our goal and belief that all students have different learning styles, the same as instructors have different teaching methods. The supports that we offer are professional and effective.
- We leave no stone unturned and believe that with patience and a focused assessment we can do our very best for each student. If through our assessments we find a student may have difficulties we source the best possible solution for that individual.
- The UAPICBC’s goal is to produce productive, safe, and efficient workers for the piping industry; and sometimes that means we need to work a little bit harder.
Bookstore & Supplies:
Available items purchase:
- IPT’s Crane and Rigging Handbook
- IPT’s Pipetrades Handbook
- The Pipe Fitters Field Book
- Welding Gloves
- PIC Flash Drive
- Post-it Tabs
- Post-it Flags
- All relevant codebooks
- Welding Back Hand Pad
J. Russell St. Eloi UA Scholarship Fund Society
- The J. Russell St. Eloi UA Scholarship Fund Society offers scholarships to those who qualify.
- For more information on this service, please visit their website at http://www.steloischolarship.org or phone them at (604) 936-9036 or toll-free at (800) 936-9036.
- Award Up to $1000
Apprenticeship Incentive Grants
- Apply to receive up to $4,000 in grants as you continue with your apprenticeship after high school.
Financial Support for Apprentices
Click here for Apprentice Financial Support Link
Financial Support for Sponsors
Canada Apprentice Loan
The Canada Apprentice Loan is an initiative of the Government of Canada. Apprentices can apply for up to $4,000 in interest-free loans per period of technical training.
- The Government of Canada offers apprentices registered in a Red Seal Trade apprenticeship program up to $4,000 per period of technical training.
- You can get Canada Apprentice Loans for up to 5 periods of technical training.
- Your loan will be interest-free for up to 6 years as long as you are confirmed as being registered in a Red Seal Trade apprenticeship program.
- You do not have to make any loan payments as long as your loan is in interest-free status.
Canada Apprentice Loan Eligibility
To be eligible, you must meet all of these criteria:
- be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Protected Person;
- be registered in a Red Seal Trade apprenticeship program that is designated by the province or territory where you are registered as an apprentice;
- be enrolled in block release technical training or the equivalent full-time technical training with an approved technical training provider; and
- pass a credit check (required if you are applying for the first time).
You are not eligible if you:
- are a high school student;
- are an apprentice registered in the province of Quebec;
- are receiving a Canada Student Loan for the same technical training;
- have been told that you are restricted from receiving a Canada Apprentice Loan or a Canada Student Loan;
- have already received funding for 5 periods of technical training; or
- have already received 6 years of interest-free status
For more information or to apply, visit Government of Canada – Canada Apprentice Loan.
- Apprenticeship Incentive Grant https://www.itabc.ca/grants-tax-credits/grants
- Canada Student Grant for Students with Dependents – https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/education/student-aid/grants-loans/dependants.html
- St Eloi Scholarship