About The Program
This course will provide the technical knowledge and will demonstrate how to install, test, maintain, assemble, construct, operate, alter and repair propane and natural-gas regulated products, such as appliances, supply lines, equipment and accessories for use in residential and commercial premises.
- Class B Gasfitter Certificate Of Qualification
- Safety Standards Act & Applicable Regulation
- Gas Properties
- Combustion Air Sizing
- Venting Sizing
- Meter Clocking
- Pipe Sizing
- A Local 170 Member in good standing
- Must have an IP TQ in Plumbing, Steamfitting or Sprinkler Installer.
- Please contact the school at 1-604-540-1945 if you have any questions